COMPLAINT: Singapore Airlines - the best

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 10, 2009, 2:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to mars6423

Singapore Airlines is a world class airline

I used to live in Singapore and i keep traveling to Singapore. I have never had any problem with the airline and they go out of their way to make sure that your experiance is positive and as pleasing as could be. They dont take short cuts, their meals are amazing....their economy meals are better than many other airlines (even major airlines) business class meals.

The flight crew are always warm and smiling and are very attentive (probably why they keep winning awards for best in the sky-1st).....if you need a drink than they will bring it to you within a flash unlike other airlines i have been on which take over an hour if your lucky.

Singapore Airlines is in a league of its own, and if anyone has any negative complaints about them than they were cranky, that person made a mistake or didnt follow guidelines such as arriving at the airport a certain amount of time ahead, and if you have trouble with seat assignments than thats the ticket that you ordered in the class (N,Y, etc....) There are very few instances in which Singapore Airlines do fumble like everyone else but they make sure that everyone is satisfied.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook