Have you had any problems with Continental's Customer Service? Have Continental employees treated you poorly?

Poor customer service

Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:10 PM
waltercrk waltercrk is offline

Join Date: Aug 2010

Traveling round trip from SLC to Houston and back with layovers in Denver, I found myself stuck in Denver on both legs of the trip. On the leg to Houston, my flight out of SLC came in late causing me to miss my connecting flight. When asking for help a continental csr that apparently hadn't clocked in yet came to my rescue when another in her continental uniform comes out carrying on that it was BS I had disturbed break and the other lady wasn't even clocked in!! Nice customer service. On the return trip my flight out of Denver had been cancelled and I find myself in a rediculously long line waiting at a contintental customer service counter with 3 agents helping passengers. It's around noon, the line's moving at a snails pace when one of the agents gets up and leaves (I'm sure to go to lunch). It took an hour and a half to get up to the counter and when I get there it's Mr Considerate himself!! He books me on a flight to Bozeman MT with a connection into SLC - when I asked him if I could get a direct flight into SLC as originally scheduled he tells me take it or leave it. I got this clowns name, Ron Forristal - continental has some really considerate customer service reps eh!!

Old Aug 27, 2010, 1:34 AM

Cool.. Let's add him to the Wall of Shame. I wish the administrator would create a Wall of Shame online, so we could post the names of these jerks and ski nazi's. That would at least act as some kind of deterrent, as they appear to be oblivious to any other kind of pressure.

Customer Service Delta Customer Service,Poor at Best jrack85 Delta Air Lines Complaints 12 Feb 18, 2012 3:13 AM
Customer Service Poor customer service New York Charlie Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 16, 2010 7:03 PM
Customer Service Poor Customer Service Gretchen Eggert American Airlines Complaints 11 Mar 25, 2010 7:20 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked poor customer service Skamom Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 0 Aug 12, 2008 2:58 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Poor planning and customer service nuggehalliv Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Jun 29, 2008 5:44 PM