COMPLAINT: Lost lugagge

Old Feb 1, 2016, 8:40 PM
FranciscoS FranciscoS is offline

Join Date: Feb 2016

Lost luggage is often an issue that needs to be solved ASAP. In my case it's becoming a serious inconvenience.

The background story. I'm flying alone, for the first time, and the flight had a stopover in Lyon, France. I was slightly worried as I had to collect my bags and check them back in there, but I was surprised to see my hold luggage didn't even leave my homeland! I remained calm and immediately contacted the airport support and filed the request to have the luggage delivered at my destination. I was told it would take two days and it would be delivered right at my new home.

It's the end of the second day and I still don't have my bag. It's becoming a serious inconvenience as I really need fresh clothes and some of the items in there badly. What if I was diabetic and my insulin was there? This could have even been really serious for my health!

The first time I tried to contact the airline support via email I received a vague yet pleasant response, but after that nothing has happened, even though I written complaints on easyjet's webpage, ranted on twitter (got some response but nothing too concrete).

Overall I can sense there's some vague effort from the company but the situation is becoming unbearable for me.

PS: I've also sent a few receipts of expenses I had to make at the airport (that I wouldn't otherwise need in normal circumstances), but there has been no reply on that front either.

lost luggage

Baggage Problems Lost item found but then lost Dodgemc Baggage Problems 1 Oct 19, 2011 3:03 PM