Suggestion
COMPLAINT: seat selection charge; baggage rule

Old Oct 5, 2014, 1:12 AM
traveller1008 traveller1008 is offline

Join Date: Oct 2014

I find it extremely annoying and am disgusted with such a big airline like Lufthansa charging $35 when I try to pick a seat -- a regular one, not the one with more leg room or one near the exit row -- just plain old constricting regular seat with ever vanishing leg room. I know of no other airline which does this and I have flown many, many international airline. Lufthansa does not permit me to pick my seat on any segment. Last time I fly this lousy airline.
Why can't Lufthansa learn from other successful airlines, some much smaller than Lufthansa, and allow customers to pick their seats and not charge for regular seats? Or is it the case that it does not care since it gets enough business anyway? Well, in that case, I guess they don't need the business of my family, after all.

excess charges

Check-in / Boarding extra $90 baggage charge verniemack Check-in / Boarding 8 May 30, 2013 12:33 AM
In-flight Issue Rule against putting personal items in seat pocket lemoynetraveler In-flight Issues 2 Feb 23, 2010 12:54 AM
Check-in / Boarding AA disables seat selection Sandyf American Airlines Complaints 4 Jan 25, 2010 1:15 AM
Is it legal to charge for flight then get you for a seat? airdr General Discussion 1 Mar 29, 2009 11:38 PM
Reservations Spirit Airlines: Now assessing a charge for online seat selection jmccusker Spirit Airlines Complaints 8 Jul 31, 2008 5:30 PM