COMPLAINT: Worse than wal mart LH447/12

Old Nov 16, 2015, 5:56 PM
Davek0106 Davek0106 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2015

I was scheduled for a May 11 departure from Denver to Madrid. We kept on having delays until they cancelled the flight at 10:30. It was a full 747 of about 300 people and they had no more than 4 workers.. I also had my dogs and am handicap.I asked or a wheel chair and none were to be had. They gave me no information about my dogs and no one would talk to anyone except give them a sheet of paper with an 800 number on it. Of course all f the lines were busy and no one knew anything. No water or snacks were served until 1 AM.Everyones phones we running out of power and one of the workers said that they are sending people home because they need sleep for a busy day tomorrow.Due to the time there were few taxis and no bus service. I finally got a room at 4:30 AM. And had to get the idiots to realize the importance of the trip. I had a scheduled signing on a house for Thursday in Madrid because they accepted pets. Needless to say I lost it because I did not arrive.
I wrote to Lufthansa and an idiot by the name on ms Steen said "Oh it is only a couple of days late" I doubt if her starbucks was 3 seconds late she would bitch.
So he couple of days comment cost me 1 month in hotels and 1 month in kennels for my dogs. And then another goof manager named hank said we are not in a position to reimburse you. I am still trying to settle this and they have no care or concern

lufthansa sucks

In-flight Issue new 737-900 is worse than old aircraft rac United Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 25, 2014 2:01 AM
Customer Service Delta is worse than ever KENTREYNOLDS American Airlines Complaints 1 Oct 24, 2011 2:25 PM
Customer Service AirTran has the WORSE Customer Service!!! stephanderson Customer Service 7 Aug 5, 2009 7:12 AM
Customer Service Can They Be Worse in ANY Aspect?? unhappy-with-united United Airlines Complaints 3 Jun 6, 2009 2:55 AM
Baggage Problems Spirit is the worse Airline gig77 Spirit Airlines Complaints 2 Feb 25, 2009 4:26 PM