Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: United does not honor refunds

Old Apr 21, 2012, 4:29 AM

Well, I booked a flight and cancelled it within 24 hours, actually within 2 hours (changed it later)....They charged my credit card and all, but when I called, no reservation # or confirmation # was found on line..Ok thought all was ok.....Meanwhile, my charge card got charged......over $500 I've called United over 15 times, and get either hung up on or "transferred" (another hang up).....And there IS NO REFUND DEPARTMENT...they tell you to email [email protected]'t bother....doesn't exist.

I finally just emailed the CEO of United...had no choice...What? I got charged for a flight I never took???and no records of? And United is the worst airline ever..I have traveled the world....and NEVER been through this...Normally, you can book and make a reservation, and cancel and the charge on the credit card will be "$500" then credit $500...Forget it with United...rip off artists....making interest....I hope they rot.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
united