COMPLAINT: Food poisoning 26 Dec LH233

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 30, 2015, 5:33 PM

Lufthansa Airlines, from Rome-Frankfurt: ate a couple of bites of a cheese sandwich; nothing else; severe food poisoning (weakness, nausea, began at customs at Heathrow after connection at Frankfurt) lasting 4 days, and I'm still not completely over it. NO RESPONSE from airline. Be warned; since I got no response I have no idea if they even looked into their catering service or care, though I can't be the only one it happened to. I am 100% certain it was their food because I had not eaten anything else and had had only water from fountains in the airport or sparkling water on the airplane. (I don't think it was the meat sandwich they also served and that I had some of on LH 916 to LHR because of the timing.)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook