Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Lied to AGAIN about the same reservation.

Old Jul 5, 2011, 6:34 PM

Here is my first issue with Delta regarding this reservation. http://www.airlinecomplaints.org/sho...1701#post21701

My second one is, after purchasing two tickets and not being able to select seats, I called Delta customer service to verify that there were still seats available. The agent confirmed that there were "Plenty," and that the two men coming to America for medical treatment would have no problem getting on board because the plane was only half full. When they arrived at the Delta counter, they were denied boarding because the flight was over-booked. They were bumped to a flight 3 days later. Subsequently, they missed speaking engagements in America, and their scheduled time with the agency that sponsors the orphanage where they live (in Yekepa, Liberia) was cut in half. DELTA OFFERED NO COMPENSATION OFFERED BY DELTA!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook