In-flight Issues

Did you experience any problems during an Continental Airlines flight?

In-flight Issue
Disregard For Disabled Passengers

Old May 21, 2008, 3:41 PM

I flew continental airlines yesterday in total discomfort. The movie screens were inoperable after being rebooted at least twice. All the attendants could say was sorry for the inconvience. The flight was overbooked AND THE WHEELCHAIR that I asked to have waiting for me to get the baggage area upon arrival in NYC took a half an hour to come pick us up. I had to ask an employee to call three times for the chair. I thought Continental pampered their customers. I was totally disappointed.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old May 21, 2008, 5:30 PM
Former Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Send a message via AIM to ChrisH

Deleted.........

Last edited by ChrisH; May 22, 2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old May 21, 2008, 9:02 PM

Originally Posted by masakeo1 View Post
I flew continental airlines yesterday in total discomfort. The movie screens were inoperable after being rebooted at least twice. All the attendants could say was sorry for the inconvience. The flight was overbooked AND THE WHEELCHAIR that I asked to have waiting for me to get the baggage area upon arrival in NYC took a half an hour to come pick us up. I had to ask an employee to call three times for the chair. I thought Continental pampered their customers. I was totally disappointed.
I travelled last week with Continental Airlines and my screen as well didn't work. They played the same game by traying to reboote it (twice).
The repay was the same: We are sorry but there is nothing we can do
Our flight too was overbooked and they was no other place I could chance to.
Wish you better flight next time.
Old May 22, 2008, 10:28 PM
Former Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Send a message via AIM to ChrisH

You guys should call the customer care line (1-800-WECARE2), I believe is the number. Explain your situation, especially about the wheelchair, and see if they will offer you a voucher. Also, the situation about the wheelchair can be reported, I forget to who, maybe the DOT, and they will take care of it. Any complaint from a disabled passengers, such as not getting a wheelchair, or receiving one very late, etc., is taken very seriously.
Old Dec 21, 2008, 3:57 PM

Let's help get Continental to the top of the customer complaint list with the DOT, where we all know they belong. Don't submit false complaints. It's not necessary. The way this airline operates, there are too many legitimate complaints. Here is a great article about the right places to complain, and, unlike Continental's web-site, offers an online forum to send complaints, and links to a web form: http://www.usatoday.com/travel/colum...woodyard_x.htm

form: http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/escomplaint/es.cfm
EMAIL IS NO LONGER ACTIVE