Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Gate agent - DCA

Old May 27, 2016, 2:06 PM

Flight was, as usual, one hour delayed. On boarding my pass didn't work so I stood aside. There were two gate agents, one was respnsible for boarding the other for resolving seat assignment issues. I find out that there was an equipment change and my first class seat had disappeared. Agent saw I was irritated and anxious to board so intentionally delayed re-seating passengers and finally re-seated me in coach giving my first class seat to another passenger. She was surly and at one point threatened to not board me. I have over 3 million miles with AA but that clearly gets you nothing. I will no longer fly AA and will now use Delta as my preferred carrier. It is clear to me the AA employees must hate the airline and are exceedingly unhappy.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook