COMPLAINT: Gate agent - DCA

Old May 27, 2016, 2:06 PM
jagmiller1215 jagmiller1215 is offline

Join Date: May 2016

Flight was, as usual, one hour delayed. On boarding my pass didn't work so I stood aside. There were two gate agents, one was respnsible for boarding the other for resolving seat assignment issues. I find out that there was an equipment change and my first class seat had disappeared. Agent saw I was irritated and anxious to board so intentionally delayed re-seating passengers and finally re-seated me in coach giving my first class seat to another passenger. She was surly and at one point threatened to not board me. I have over 3 million miles with AA but that clearly gets you nothing. I will no longer fly AA and will now use Delta as my preferred carrier. It is clear to me the AA employees must hate the airline and are exceedingly unhappy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Customer Service Nasty Gate Agent UnitedFlyer American Airlines Complaints 2 Dec 26, 2012 9:45 AM
Check-in / Boarding Checkin and gate agent Sandy of Texas Southwest Airlines Complaints 2 Aug 27, 2012 7:04 AM
Customer Service Bad gate agent and my carry-on ja8669 United Airlines Complaints 3 Jun 21, 2012 7:05 AM
Check-in / Boarding Gate Agent from Hell "Jim" Palm Springs Airport, Gate 19 SFOGirl United Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 1, 2011 2:15 AM
Customer Service Gate Agent Rude mmiakisu Customer Service 36 Feb 21, 2010 3:52 PM