Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Human

Old Aug 2, 2016, 5:30 PM

This morning I arrived to the airport in San Antonio,TX.2 hours early only to miss a flight for my niece.I had to pay for an entirely new ticket and the cost for another under age attendant when she was not even looked after the first time. I believe this airline is the worst for our second flight we arrived 3 hours early barely made it and only because the plane was delayed there were not even a quarter of the people that were here in the morning and it still took a good hour and 45 min just to get out ticket not including the wait at the security check. I will make sure this is the last time I use American airlines there were 3 people that were assisting people for check in that is a shame... To top it all off the customer service was by far the worst I have ever experienced.I have been doing customer service for over 10 years and I would never work for a company that treats their customers this way. They should be held accountable for the way they treat people down to the supervisor what a pathetic title for the ones they hire they are just as our if not worse than the people at the check in desk. So people if u want quality service use another airline cause this one knows nothing on how to treat people who are an important role in a company's success which is us the paying customers....
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook