Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Refund denied after <24 hours cancel

Old Sep 20, 2016, 7:22 PM

I purchased a round trip ticket for $331.20. I cancelled it less than 24 hours after purchase when I discovered that my AA credit card did not allow free baggage. I received a bill for the full amount. I made multiple calls to American and was told definitively that it's not their policy to refund this type of cancellation. IT IS FEDERAL LAW but they don't do it. They're willing to penalize me for $200 dollars and give me credit for $133.20. That's their policy. WRONG!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off