COMPLAINT: Lost my car seat

Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:28 AM
jessuquillas jessuquillas is offline

Join Date: Jun 2016

American Airlines has lost my baby's car seat for 5 days now. I have not even received the curtesy of an explanation. I have never been mistreated by a company like I have been tortured by AA in these couple of days. Having me call every couple of hours for nothing, using up almost all of my time! I should be reimbursed for the amount of time I have waisted on this. On top of that, I cannot leave home with my baby because I do not have a car seat. I have been shown a TOTAL lack of care and concern. Your luggage department in Miami has not replied once to the messages left in your system by your agents. The treatment I have recieved reminds me that the worst public service office is far better at processing claims than AA. I really hope I NEVER have to use AA again.This goes beyond an honest mistake, the handling of my situation shows a total lack of respect and care for your customers. Although my family and I are gold and platinum members, it has not made a bit of a difference.
I hope somehow you make amends by IMMEDIATELY reimbursing me (I have already filled the form) or sending me my car seat.

Baggage Problems Lost booster seat, lame service notagain Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 6, 2013 6:27 AM
Reservations Lost seat assignments for twin 6 year olds / merger challenges egrossman United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 22, 2012 3:37 PM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM
Reservations USAir seat choices and seat assignment ElderBarker Reservations 4 Mar 23, 2010 5:42 AM