Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost my car seat

Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:28 AM

American Airlines has lost my baby's car seat for 5 days now. I have not even received the curtesy of an explanation. I have never been mistreated by a company like I have been tortured by AA in these couple of days. Having me call every couple of hours for nothing, using up almost all of my time! I should be reimbursed for the amount of time I have waisted on this. On top of that, I cannot leave home with my baby because I do not have a car seat. I have been shown a TOTAL lack of care and concern. Your luggage department in Miami has not replied once to the messages left in your system by your agents. The treatment I have recieved reminds me that the worst public service office is far better at processing claims than AA. I really hope I NEVER have to use AA again.This goes beyond an honest mistake, the handling of my situation shows a total lack of respect and care for your customers. Although my family and I are gold and platinum members, it has not made a bit of a difference.
I hope somehow you make amends by IMMEDIATELY reimbursing me (I have already filled the form) or sending me my car seat.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook