Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Online check-in BS

Old Jul 8, 2016, 1:51 AM

So I get my 24 hour preflight check in email and go to the select seats option. Only non pay seats shown are window seats (I almost always select aisle) and only 2-3 per both legs of my flight. First flight is fairly full so, no big issue there. Second leg is at least 1/3 - 1/2 empty and I have oversize passenger in aisle seat next to me who fortunately elects to move to an open row (at least 6-8 in our immediate area... bless you my unknown friend). So AA, WTF you greed-soaked hyenas. Trying to force your loyal customer base (my AA Advantage membership is apparently worthless) to pony up more $$ for your "preferred" seating when you have a plane at 1/2 capacity part of your business model. No wonder you get more complaints than most other US airlines combined. Your rebranding is a joke and you can shove that online check in scam up your bloated ass!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook