COMPLAINT: Turkish Airlines NOT a reliable Business Class Airline

Old Jul 8, 2014, 10:54 AM
asaudipassenger asaudipassenger is offline

Join Date: Jul 2014

I traveled with my family (Myself & my wife plus our 5 Children) to Turkey for our summer vacation which we enjoined so much due to the hospitality and generosity of the Turkish people.
I made our flight travel plans via Turkish Airlines and selected to travel in business class which was significantly more expensive than the economy class tickets due to health reasons and my financial ability to pay to ensure the comfort and travel pleasure for my entire family.
On the my trip home from Istanbul to Riyadh on June 26th, 2014 my family was split up with 4 members of my family forcibly downgraded to Economy class with no reasonable attempt made by Turkish Airlines ground staff to either compensate me for the money I paid and the pain and suffering incurred to me by there overbooking or any attempt made to propose an alternate flight for all the family on business class as originally planned including accommodation if needed.
When asked why this was happening to my family especially since I was travelling on business class and in most airlines overbooking is normally applied to economy seats NOT with those travelling in business class seats whom are willing and able to pay the vast difference in price between the different travel classes.
I was told by a Turkish Airlines employee whom claimed to be the on duty supervisor at that time that there was an overbooking of 4 seats on the business class and all previous travellers who checked in before me refused to accept the offer made to them to be downgraded therefore my family alone had to suffer and accept what everybody else before me had rejected to make up for there greedy overbooking practice (truly an unfair and unjust practice).
I immediately filed a complaint and an online request for fair compensation but to date I have not heard from Turkish Airlines and there local office does not answer thier published phones.
Truly a NON business airlines

bad customer service, business class, turkish airlines

In-flight Issue Etihad Airlines Business Class Lousy Treatment maxfoods Etihad Airways Complaints 20 Sep 26, 2015 10:56 PM
Suggestion Business Class? EY/5G6DB3 Donnaaguilar Etihad Airways Complaints 6 Aug 1, 2015 4:09 PM
Business class and no points Etihadcomplaint Etihad Guest Complaints 2 Jul 28, 2013 7:59 AM