Reservations
COMPLAINT: Making payments through Web site

Old Feb 7, 2016, 9:13 PM

I have two issues - Web site payment and Turkish Airlines going back on their word.

Booked a reservation through the Web site but could not get payment processed. Tried 4 different credit cards from 3 different banks. After several calls to the bank credit card departments and Turkish Airlines customer service, the issue could not be resolved. The banks told me the issue was with the online security protocol (3 D Secure) used. I was basically left stranded.

The reservation expired and I had to book a new one for $100 more per ticket. I tried to make payment with another credit card, with the same result as earlier. Went through the same steps, only this time, one of their customer service told me to go to the airport ticketing counter to pay and that I could get the original price for the tickets. I did that, but had to pay the second reservation's higher price.

Escalating through their online customer service has not worked. They are not giving me the original price.

This is my first experience with Turkish Airlines. Not good.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook