Frequent Flyer Program
COMPLAINT: Worst FF program and customer service

Old Feb 19, 2016, 4:14 PM
Luna68 Luna68 is offline

Join Date: Feb 2016

I have been a loyal costumer and frequent flyer of Turkish Airlines nearly far 20 years. Living in Turkey it has been the only available choice for a long while. I have been an avid mile collector using credit cards etc. to earn miles in addition to flights. I have been using my miles for business class flights for long travels. At the end of October of 2015 nearly 145000 miles I had accrued at the frequent flyer program of Turkish airlines (ironically called miles and smiles) have been used by person(s) at the sanal catalog of the program. I was not aware of the program and i have not consented to such usage in any way what so ever. I have immediately contacted the airline upon receiving mile usage notice but it took them about three months to respond me with a vague answer. During this time i have called them about ten times sent notices through notaries etc. I am a lawyer I know my rights as a consumer and I have brought a lawsuit against the airline but I also know that the case would take years to conclude. It is beyond my comprehension how they treated this issue. They did not take any security precaution no security question, etc. i want to warn everybody if you are miles and smiles participant or if you are planning to join. Dot trust them especially not about the way they handle your hard earned miles. It was disappointing at the very least how I was treated and how my complaint was(n't) concluded.

Customer Service Worst customer service manrosh Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Oct 16, 2015 1:18 AM
Customer Service Worst customer service Oscarlime11 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jan 31, 2013 5:24 AM
Reservations The Worst Customer Service ever! fp7309 American Airlines Complaints 1 Jun 2, 2011 9:14 AM
Customer Service worst customer service ever!!! mrs.doublea Customer Service 63 Oct 15, 2009 5:33 PM
SkyMiles program rules and customer service below competition. etozion SkyMiles Complaints 2 Jan 8, 2009 2:18 AM