Reservations
COMPLAINT: Rebooking problems

Old Jun 24, 2016, 10:46 AM

I booked a ticket online from Isfahan, Iran to Montreal, Canada via Istanbul and due to my mother’s sickness on the day before the flight on June 23, I tried to reschedule, but I was unable to do it online and there was an error message that some changes are done to my tickets. I called Turkish Airlines customer service several times at 850 333 0849 around 23:50 June 23 and (since the following day was Friday and Turkish Airline office in downtown Isfahan was closed), I was told to do it at the airport before the flight in order to pay less penalty charges. I woke up early next day and drove about 40 km to Isfahan airport and went to Turkish Airline desk and asked for the reschedule, but I was told things like “ we don’t have this service” and “ we don’t have internet” and “This is not Turkey” … and despite my insist, unfortunately I was treated like a stranger and they didn’t even acknowledge that I was there before the flight and I came back with no results. My main question is that why an official Turkish Airline office in Iran treats their customers like that and they don’t provide standard service like elsewhere as I was told by your customer service operator? And why I should pay the maximum penalty after the flight whereas I did my part to avoid that?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook