COMPLAINT: Turkish Airlines does not respond to complaints

Old Jan 23, 2013, 4:47 PM
savassarioglu savassarioglu is offline

Join Date: Jan 2013

On December 22 2012, I unfortunately traveled from Brussels to Istanbul with Turkish Airlines because they are the only company providing direct flights on this itinerary. I had a big bag with only some Belgian beer, Belgian chocolate and beer glasses in it. It took me hours to wrap all glasses with paper. I filled the rest of the bag with paper so that the glasses could stay intact. When I received my bag back in Turkey, I found out that my glasses were not only broken but really ground down to a fine powder. I wondered how that happened and I formulated my feelings and thoughts into a kind question that I posted on their "social network" page. I received a nice response that told me to fill in a form on their website and wait for a response. I did as I was told. I was not contacted during the 10 days I stayed in Turkey. Then I had to come back to Belgium. I waited to see if I would receive an email or not. Not to my surprise I didn't. I wrote again to their social network wall and waited more. Still no response... And when I checked later, I realized that my posts were deleted. I posted a forum page complaining about their service on their wall. This time I was banned from their page. It seems that Turkish Airlines do not care about passenger satisfaction.

Old Feb 22, 2014, 10:26 AM
Elko Elko is offline

Join Date: Feb 2014

Turkish Airlines received my cargo at Shanghai on 1st January 2014 to be delivered to Ercan via Istanbul. According to their official tracking information it arrived at Istanbul and Ercan on 8th January but nowhere to be found i.e. its a total loss.

I lodged my official claim for compensation and no response. After ten days I warned that I would not wait indefinitely. They responded saying that it may take 1-3 months to decide whether to make payment and how much and then another month for the actual payment. I gave them one month as ample time to decide, otherwise I will sue them. So they have until end of February to decide or I will start legal process against them beginning of March. No response so far. Good luck to them, their PR is hopeless.

cargo, complaint, customer service, luggage, turkish airlines, website

Turkish Airlines - Never again alvin Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 10, 2012 9:25 AM
Customer Service American Airlines Mistreated My Family And I & Won't Respond To Requests To Fix It nicholebenson American Airlines Complaints 11 Jun 22, 2010 7:02 PM