COMPLAINT: Cancelation without valid information

Old Oct 14, 2016, 11:47 AM
wsnudharma wsnudharma is offline

Join Date: Oct 2016

At 10th Oct'16 03.33 PM I call Turkish Airlines Customer Service to ask about how much cost that I have to pay if I do reshcedule my flight from 28th Nov'16 to 10th Dec'16 from Jakarta(Indonesia) to Antalya (Turkey) and they said that I have to pay 250TL but I'm not process and said that I will call back.

At 10th Oct'16 07.41 PM I call back the Customer Service but for this time I ask about how much cost that I have to pay if I do reshcedule my flight from 21st Nov'16 to 14th Nov'16 from Antalya (Turkey) to Jakarta (Indonesia) but before I complete the process my Phone was cut.

At 13rd Oct'16 02.52 PM I check my booking status but unfortunatelly that my flight ticket to Jakarta already Canceled. Then I call Customer Service and she said that I'm not do payment until time limit.

How can I do payment if there is no information about this not from my e-mail or Phone about how much I have to pay,where and when the time limit that I have to pay??

Why they ask my Phone number and e-mail address if they don't use this for communicate with Customer??

They can't do this without confirmation and clear information. I need my flight ticket to Jakarta at 14th Nov'16 because it is urgent.

Regrads
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by wsnudharma; Oct 14, 2016 at 11:52 AM.

Old Oct 14, 2016, 11:53 AM
wsnudharma wsnudharma is offline

Join Date: Oct 2016

Turkish Airlines, Garuda Indonesia
Posted via Mobile Device

Suggestion Better Cancelation Policy 642435 Air Canada Complaints 33 Jan 11, 2013 4:05 PM
Check-in / Boarding Denied Boarding with Valid Passport Audrey Check-in / Boarding 3 Feb 2, 2012 6:04 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked ORD-PEK cancelation, AA handling it wrong! sanshu American Airlines Complaints 1 May 23, 2010 11:07 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Do I have a valid complaint, or should I drop it? Simon08 American Airlines Complaints 6 Sep 26, 2009 1:13 PM
Customer Service Flight cancelation Conan85 American Airlines Complaints 6 Jul 29, 2008 11:59 AM