COMPLAINT: Turkish Airlines won't give me new ticket

Old Oct 15, 2016, 10:55 AM
wsnudharma wsnudharma is offline

Join Date: Oct 2016

Turkish Airlines won't give me new ticket like I ask from my first complaint. I don't understand why they do this to their Customer. Or they only concern for rich Customer?? Antalya-Jakarta is far away and the ticket price must be expensive even for economy class. I really need this ticket to go to Jakarta. They should be fair and supportif If they have record sistem proved that their Customer Service not do their Jobs good. I never ask to Canceled I just ask to be reshcedule from 21st Nov'16 to 14th Niv'16. If my Phone was not cut and If they have responsiblillity to their Customer and inform me about how much the cost,when time limit and where I have to pay so I will pay all that cost because I need this ticket. But they not give me information about that.

I hope somebody can help me to get mw new ticket.

And for Turkish Airlines management where is your responsiblillity to treat and Service your Customer with humanity.

Regrads
Posted via Mobile Device

Turkish airlines martin Turkish Airlines Complaints 2 Mar 29, 2013 8:39 AM
Turkish Airlines - Never again alvin Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 10, 2012 9:25 AM
Turkish Airlines game_over Turkish Airlines Complaints 4 Sep 2, 2011 7:02 PM
Customer Service Paid for ticket, have confirmation #, Delta refused to give me my ticket! jenb Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jun 29, 2011 6:14 PM