COMPLAINT: Left phone in flight and Airline could not find it even reporting within 30 minutes.

Old Sep 12, 2017, 5:52 AM
tejpalsingh77 tejpalsingh77 is offline

Join Date: Sep 2017

Tejpal Singh <[email protected]> Fwd: Re: Our response - Case Ref: 01324986 - [ref:_00D90qbmB._5006F1JaBfF:ref]
4 messages Deepti Singh <[email protected]> Fri, May 26, 2017 at 10:56 AM To: Tejpal Singh <[email protected]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Customer Relations" <[email protected]>
Date: Jan 11, 2017 15:24
Subject: Re: Our response - Case Ref: 01324986 - [ref:_00D90qbmB._5006F1JaBfF:ref]
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Cc:

Our Reference: 01324986

11/01/2017

Dear Mrs Singh

Thank you for completing our online feedback form on 4 January.

I am sorry to learn that we have still not been able to resolve your issues. However, as we have done all possible our end, there is nothing further we can do to address your concerns. We will not, therefore, respond to any further communications regarding this issue.

Thank you for contacting us.

Yours sincerely

From: Customer Relations [[email protected]]
Sent: 02/01/2017 11:56
To: [email protected]
Subject: Our response - Case Ref: 01324986 - [ref:_00D90qbmB._5006F1JaBfF:ref]

[Inline image URL : https://cpacfcs.my.salesforce.com/se...0D90000000qbmB] Our Reference: 01324986

02/01/2017

Dear Mrs Singh

Thank you for your recent emails. In view of your continued disappointment, I have taken this opportunity to review your entire correspondence with Ms Tina in detail.

I am sorry to know that we have not been able to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. I believe that we have done our best to address the issue and unfortunately have nothing further to add to our previous correspondence without sounding repetitive. However, as mentioned in the previous response I would like to suggest you to take up this matter with the local authorities in case you want it to be investigated further.

Moving on, I would also like to inform you that at Customer Relations Department we are fully empowered to take the final decisions on all the subject matters. Let me assure you this matter was discussed with the higher management team within and we all hold the same stand in this matter. I hope we can put this matter behind us and move on.

Thank you again for contacting us and we can only hope for your future patronage.

Yours sincerely

Racheal Barretto
Manager on Duty
Customer Relations Department
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited

Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited

Were always eager to learn how we can serve our customers better. Please click here to share your views on how we handled your feedback. Our survey is very short, and will take less than a minute to complete.Thank you in advance for your participation!

[ref:_00D90qbmB._5006F1JaBfF:ref]

If you wish to contact us again, please do so by return email or call us at (852) 2747-5287, quoting the above mentioned case reference.

This message, together with any attachment, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please be informed that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message (including any attachment) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message

Tejpal Singh <[email protected]> Tue, May 30, 2017 at 8:31 AM To: [email protected]
Hi ​
Racheal,

This is with reference to the below case# 01324986. I am replying to you on behalf of my wife as she has been sick for the last couple of weeks so, she could not write back to you.

I understand as you are "fully empowered to take the final decision" so you have already taken the decision at your end. This decision puts me in a doubt on the procedures and arrangement and the professionalism of Cathay Airline.

I reported to Cathay's staff within 35 minutes of the landing of my flight (from Melbourne to Hongkong) that I have just left my phone in the pocket of my seat (seat number was mentioned in my earlier conversation with your staff). It is very hard to believe that you guys could not find it even when it was just reported on time. And this is not possible that the same plane was ready for taking passengers for its next flight. This means who so ever took this phone has to be someone from the staff only. I am sure you would have some kind of check (CCTV footage etc.) to look into this matter and see where the phone has gone. Cathay being so good and renowned airline, can at least help me in this regard. Except for this incident, I find Cathay being a very good and comfortable airline. I had already been travelled by this airline last month (Melbourne - Delhi) and last week my parents came from Delhi to Melbourne by your airline only (I can provide you with the details if you want to). So being a regular customer of your airline, I would expect a favourable reply from you.

Looking forward to your favourable reply soon.

(+61) 04 515 295 04

[Quoted text hidden]

Tejpal Singh <[email protected]> Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 3:28 PM To: [email protected]
Hi Racheal,

Hope you are doing well.

ITS BEEN SO LONG THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ON MY EARLIER EMAIL.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS INCIDENT HAS BECOME AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF INCOMPETENT AND UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFERED BY YOUR AIRLINE. THIS WAS NEVER EXPECTED FROM A RENOWNED AIRLINE WITH SUCH A GOOD RATING. BUT IT SEEMS ALL FAKE NOW.

I AM REALLY LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER NOW, THAT HOW A PHONE WHICH WAS LEFT ON SEAT CAN DISAPPEAR WITHIN 30 MINUTES FROM A PLANE JUST LANDED. I AM STUN BY LOOKING YOUR SECURITY AND SAFETY STANDARDS WHICH CANNOT FIND A PHONE FROM A AIRPLANE WHERE NO PASSENGERS HAVE BEEN BOARDED.

I AM NOT IN A STATE OF WRITING A LONG EMAIL, I AM LOOKING FOR COMPENSATION FOR MY IPHONE HERE. HOPE THIS TIME I WOULD GET ANY FAVORABLE REPLY IN REASONABLE TIME

Thanks.
TEJPAL.

​(+61) 04 515 295 04

[Quoted text hidden]

Tejpal Singh <[email protected]> Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 3:46 PM To: [email protected]
Seeking update on my case !!!! What's going on there..

​(+61) 04 515 295 04

[Quoted text hidden]

lier, no reaction, poor service, unprofessional, worst experience

Customer Service Canceled flight apathy and 3.5 hrs on phone to no avail UsuallyHappy Spirit Airlines Complaints 2 Mar 1, 2013 12:17 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Left to find our own rebooking 5 passengers fbales United Airlines Complaints 4 Feb 28, 2013 11:27 PM
Suggestion Air Canada flight departed 30 MINUTES EARLY - my wife missed flight - NO REFUND theimagemakerslv Air Canada Complaints 2 Oct 9, 2010 4:55 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 45 Minutes Pre-Flight Check-In texasredbud American Airlines Complaints 0 Feb 3, 2007 5:31 PM