In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: K3G8GW Confirmation upgrade

Old Sep 11, 2018, 8:28 PM

I upgraded to first class for comfort purposes because im 71, disabled with a trach and feeding tube but more to the comfort issue, i have severe back issues. Seat i had was broken and would not recline. I reported it to the head flight attendant, pregnant red head, but all she said was “thank you for telling us so we can get it fixed!” My extra cost to fly first class was totally not worth it! Worst trip ever! I also had requested wheelchair assistance and i had to wait an hour in Chicago to get transported. Worst service ever! Please refund my upgrade costs or fly me first class on my return flight sept 22nd. Thank You, barbara edwards
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules