View Poll Results: Worst customer service ever
Was it? Yes!!! 1 50.00%
Horrible!!! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Reservations
COMPLAINT: WORST customer service ever!!!!

Old May 29, 2012, 6:44 PM

So my husband booked a flight somewhere and could not go so we got a credit, and was told he or myself (HIS WIFE) could use it in the future. So I call the reservation line today and had to hold for over 20 minutes and asked if ican use the credit as I am HIS WIFE, I was rudely and bluntly told NO and the rude women spoke over the whole time so I asked to talk to a supervisor and was put on hold again and the supervisor was even ruder and spoke over me and told me this is like getting a "birth certificate" and they can't change names on tickets. I have flew with united once and it was horrible its the worst service ever and you have to pay for you luggage. I know know why I never flew with then again . I have never been talked to in such a rude way by a airline company. West jet and air Canada have always been polite and respectful and they will continue to get my business and my family's business. I really hope united goes out of business because they can't treat customers that are paying for these untrained, ignornant, rude customer service people that represent there company to treat ppl like this!!!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old May 29, 2012, 10:13 PM

Sadly, this is the state of affairs in the U.S. airline industry. Management has to bear much of the responsibility for creating an environment of low accountability and toxic working conditions. When you hire only the cheapest personnel you can find and don't provide any benefits you get people who are not connected to the company they work for in any way, and, therefore, obviously couldn't care less whether or not the customers ever return.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook