Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Denied Boarding at Germany!

Old Aug 10, 2016, 6:10 AM

Hello air passengers,

at the Check-In at the airport of departure everything was alright but they told me that maybe passports will be checked a second time at DUS which was the airport of departing Germany to JFK.
There some service staff from DUS denied boarding and initiated unloading our baggage because of the passport of my daughter that did not confirm the regulations of immigrating the USA but I had a confirmed valid ESTA and passport for her. At the service point of Air Berlin they did not help me at all. They said, there was no flight backwards to the origin airport of departure.

How can I get a refund from airberlin while a friend booked the flight on ex...a from USA?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook