COMPLAINT: AIr Berlin

Old Jan 8, 2012, 1:00 PM
yk2100 yk2100 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2012

After making reservation by phone with Air Berlin I called them before expiration date to purchase the ticket. Air Berlin representative could barely speak English. I made him repeat all flight numbers with dates and destinations and my credit card number. He confirmed that the charge went through and I will receive an email. It took about an hour! When 2 days later I have not received a confirmation I called Air Berlin to find out that the reservation was deleted since it was not purchased. There was nothing they could do. I could not get to the supervisor (not available). The airline would not honor the reservation price and offered to rebook at a higher price. While speaking with them on the phone I checked the prices on the web and purchased another ticket for a lower price!
I hope I did not make a mistake by still trying to fly with them.

Air Berlin - Beware Central America Flights livetheadventure Air Berlin Complaints 2 Dec 7, 2011 7:55 PM
Air Berlin Change flight & didn't tell us!! Floodster Air Berlin Complaints 3 Apr 29, 2011 11:15 AM
Air Berlin - Complaint regarding broken items,mishandling, nasty service Jaenner2 Air Berlin Complaints 2 Oct 19, 2010 7:59 AM
Air Berlin - Never fly AirBerlin again to Bangkok- wasted 2 tickets neveragainairberlin Air Berlin Complaints 11 Aug 30, 2009 6:43 AM
Air Berlin - overcharged twice at boarding WorldIsMyHome Air Berlin Complaints 16 Mar 28, 2009 7:49 AM