COMPLAINT: AIr Berlin

Old Jan 8, 2012, 1:00 PM

After making reservation by phone with Air Berlin I called them before expiration date to purchase the ticket. Air Berlin representative could barely speak English. I made him repeat all flight numbers with dates and destinations and my credit card number. He confirmed that the charge went through and I will receive an email. It took about an hour! When 2 days later I have not received a confirmation I called Air Berlin to find out that the reservation was deleted since it was not purchased. There was nothing they could do. I could not get to the supervisor (not available). The airline would not honor the reservation price and offered to rebook at a higher price. While speaking with them on the phone I checked the prices on the web and purchased another ticket for a lower price!
I hope I did not make a mistake by still trying to fly with them.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook