Old May 10, 2017, 10:08 AM
Rich MacNee Rich MacNee is offline

Join Date: May 2017
Thumbs down Cancelled with no notification

Zurich - London Luton flight on 26 February was cancelled without prior notification. I spent CHF 346 to get a one way flight to London.

Contacted Vueling to raise a complaint and they responded and said a refund would be given. I tried to complete the bank account details on their website but because I live in the Isle of Man they were not recognised. Despite many additional promises that someone will contact me from customer services to resolve still nothing to date two and a half months later!

Completely unacceptable. I have emailed their CEO today but I won't hold my breath for a response following my experience with his staff who clearly do not care about customer service.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delta cancelled reservation with no explanation and no notification istria Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Mar 25, 2012 6:10 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Flight 5042 Cancelled 3 months prior no notification Not Happy Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Jan 5, 2012 10:02 PM
Reservations No notification of schedule change. Crocky United Airlines Complaints 5 Dec 21, 2011 4:37 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Flight Cancelled without notification mp14068 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Jun 26, 2010 7:15 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Misleading e-mail notification faseidl American Airlines Complaints 1 Jun 11, 2009 4:39 AM