Old Aug 12, 2020, 10:24 AM
delltro delltro is offline

Join Date: Aug 2020
Default Voucher I canīt use

I bought my BA flights from Europe to Australia in January, set to fly in June. BA canceled it in May. Directed to their site, I found no option to choose to get a refund. I repeatedly called their call centre to get help but the line was engaged every time. So then under pressure to get home I take the voucher on the site. What a mistake--a week later I get the voucher confirmed, but then I look for flights. There are none. I look 3 months into the future for dates and still none. I finally get hold of BA on the phone by waking up very early, and get flicked to their Customer Relations to deal with by email complaint form. After several emails explaining my story again and asking for a manager with higher authority, I end up repeatedly being denied. In exasperation I ask the credit card company to investigate, but two weeks later they say my unusable voucher means that BA gave me a "solution" and thus the charge canīt be disputed. Looking today in Auguast at BAīs web site, they have no suitable flights looking right up into December. I am beyond disgusted. I want to see my Australian family. Other airlines have flights I could take, if only I could get my refund so I can actually actually use my money. I can never trust BA ever again. They are deceitful and unhelpful, very rude every time on the phone and they donīt employ enough customer service phone agents.

Reservations How do you redeem a voucher from AA? Shrubbery American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 30, 2014 10:01 PM
Customer Service Problem with voucher--is this normal? Rachael84 Delta Air Lines Complaints 10 Jan 30, 2013 11:24 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked funny voucher BarbaraUSA United Airlines Complaints 2 Feb 29, 2012 2:16 AM
Reservations FREE Voucher Michael Ballsmith JetBlue Airways Complaints 7 Sep 15, 2010 1:12 AM
Check-in / Boarding Trying to use a voucher asanagirl Check-in / Boarding 8 Jul 6, 2009 4:05 PM