Old Dec 12, 2016, 8:01 PM
dobsonsinsc dobsonsinsc is offline

Join Date: Dec 2016
Default BA Price Gouging

I recently had to fly to England due to my mothers pending death. My flight in from Los Angeles to Heathrow was slightly delayed due to air congestion. I did get to the BA terminal 5 about 40 minutes before the flight only to be told I had been canceled from the flight because I was a "no show". I tried to explain I was there in person and was not a "no show" and asked to get access to security and the flight which was denied. I then was charged another 278 British pounds to get on the next flight from Heathrow to Manchester England. Absolutely disgusting especially as I had no choice with my mother on her deathbed. I have sent an email to Troy Warfield, Dir. Customer Experience asking for a refund - any advice from anyone with a similar experience would be welcomed.

Reservations Price gouging Mommy2sophiarose United Airlines Complaints 1 Jan 14, 2016 4:50 PM
Frequent Flyer Program Price gouging RDUflyer American Airlines Complaints 2 Jul 12, 2013 2:33 PM
Reservations False promises and price gouging Terri Reservations 0 Jun 4, 2011 3:43 PM
Vueling Price Gouging no Refunds Giantbird Vueling Complaints 1 Apr 2, 2011 12:53 PM
Suggestion Price gouging by American Airlines bfry123 American Airlines Complaints 1 May 21, 2008 10:13 PM