Customer Service
COMPLAINT: FNU, Given name in air ticket

Old Jun 20, 2013, 7:38 PM

Hi,
I need clarification with the name present in my etihad air ticket as compared to my name present in passport.

My details in passport:
Surname: <empty>
Given name: ABC XYZ

My details in air ticket:
First Name: FNU
Last Name: ABCXYZ

The reason I gave FNU as first name is since I dont have a last name and it is mandatory to book flight ticket so I followed the USCIS guidelines (Since I will be traveling from Philadelphia,US) and gave my Given name as surname and FNU in Given name (Similar to what is present on my US Visa stamped on my passport).
I would like to know if the details present on the ticket is fine or will it cause any issue while traveling?

Please help me.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules