Reservations
COMPLAINT: Air Asia Not Working On-line Reservations

Old Mar 12, 2018, 6:19 AM
J Kirby Bauer J Kirby Bauer is offline

Join Date: Mar 2018

Air Asia with their on-line reservations will not accept my Thai debit card for payment (other companies do accept). As a foreigner living in Thailand without a work permit it is almost impossible to get a that credit card. So only option left for me is counter payment at 7-11 store. I accepted counter payment option to pay within 24 hours. Air Asia the last 3 reservation did not send me the return email with 7-11 needed bar code. I sent 2 emails to Air Asia with no response. I waited 45 minutes on Air Asia 24 hour chat line to have agent tell me to wait 24 hours for their response. I explained to idiot agent that after 24 hours Air Asia cancels reservation so that help is useless. He explained that was not his problem but my problem, good bye. At 23 hours I drove one hour to airport to pay Air Asia there. Air Asia at air said that the would accept my payment but would charge me 800 Baht on a 4000 Baht ticket. Air Asia is a bunch of cheating ***** trying to rip off people. Never again. I went and purchased a Thai Lion ticket with no airport excessive charge and only 3200 Bhat Khom Kaen to Don Muang and return.

Old Mar 12, 2018, 2:07 PM
Mariah Nasir Mariah Nasir is offline

Join Date: Mar 2018

Well Darwin NT has airline problems now. Air Asia has pulled out of Darwin to Bali and return flights. So woe and behold Jetstar now have the monopoly - and they are certainly taking advantage of the lack of competition. Airfare are now four times dearer than normally and rising. How dare they? Why are the ACCC or whatever their name is getting involved to allow another airline back in with Darwin - Bali flights both ways daily - people are really angry and it is affecting businesses in Bali dramatically. Do something about it Aussie Authorities - families canít afford to even go there now. Shame on the ACCC!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Check-in / Boarding Only 5 gate agents working Christmas week ruined_vacation Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Dec 19, 2016 2:01 AM
Customer Service Flight attendents HATE working for Alaska dbranson Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 3 Apr 21, 2011 4:00 PM
Air Asia - Impossible On-line Booking Bodllyn Other Airline Complaints 2 May 19, 2010 11:55 AM
Reservations DONT MAKE rEWARD RESERVATIONS ON LINE @ AA.COM adi78 American Airlines Complaints 0 May 14, 2009 8:48 PM