COMPLAINT: Vancouver to Prince George

Old Jan 22, 2011, 1:34 AM
mikegagnon1 mikegagnon1 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

My day started in Calgary where I able to bump up my flight home for the weekend for a mere 75.00 dollars. Only problem, once the first leg of my journey arrived in Vancouver, Air Canada pulled the olds equipment change from an RJ to a dash 8. This effectively overbooked the flight leaving me sitting in Vancouver waiting for original flight with a longer lay over, not so bad right.....wrong. This delay was made even worse because Air Canada decided to fly the dash 8 to Prince George and back, just to use the same plane for my flight some 2:30 - 3:00 hours late. Why does Air Canada use these sold dash 8. They must simply be admitting defeat to West Jet who successfully fill 737's and run better scheduled flights. Take my 75 bucks and leave me on an eight hour layover. Shame after an otherwise opinion changing first leg from calgary.

Michael

In-flight Issue Skywest Airlines St. George, Utah bettnap United Airlines Complaints 11 Dec 11, 2012 3:36 PM
Customer Service Air Canada-Vancouver to Regina Kymm Air Canada Complaints 3 Apr 13, 2010 2:41 AM