NO 0 0%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Tools...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 7, 2014, 10:20 AM

Thumbs down Missing Baggage - Turkish Airlines worst customer service

Hi,

I took a connecting flight from Belgrade to Istanbul Ataturk Airport on 29th July 2014 via Turkish Airways flight number TK1084 at 20:20 hrs

I lost my baggage and filed Property Irregularity Report at Turkish Airlines Lost and Found Department in Ataturk and my file reference number is IST TK 33915.

I was on a 4 days holiday in Istanbul without my baggage which caused me and my spouse a lot of inconvenience. We had to buy clothes and other necessary things and I physically followed up with the offices twice from Taksim to Ataturk Airport hiring a taxi which costed me around $ 200.

It was a mental trauma for me and spouse , we had to buy all the basic items as we were on a holiday without a single thing on us . The airlines is not responding to the claims either

I still havent got any feedback by Turkish Airlines. Lately they said they have send one of our baggage to Abudhabi Aiport when we enquired they havent yet send the same. This is absolutely unprofessional. More than monetary loss its the mental frustration we are going through at the moment.

Turkish airlines have a pathetic customer service, they cant speak english , dont respond to any emails and the call centre number is never answered.

We really need some help on this as we have certain things in the bags which even money cant buy. In total we lost a day, money , our luggage and even mental peace.

Husmeen

Tags...
Tags
missing baggage, turkish airlines

More options...