Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 28, 2010, 10:26 PM
jimmysingh jimmysingh is offline

Join Date: Oct 2010
Default American Airlines - The Worst Of The Worst!

Oct 28, 2010

DFW to BUR. Got to the check in line at 12 PM. At 1 PM, get to speak with counter agent. Told ...."...too late....you should check in 1 hr prior to departure...."

Then he makes me throw out my perfume (brand new Burburry, Chanel), other toiletries, so I can take the check in bag thru TSA and check in at the gate. Get to the gate, flight is gone. Put on "stand-by." next flight leaves at 8 PM, almost 5 hrs later. Wasting my life (work as a contractor and as such am losing money every hour).....

Such poor service - never again - BOYCOTT AMERICAN AIR. Have a video of my encounter - will post it on my blog!!

Customer Service Spirit Airlines: Worst COMPANY Ever uadmilda Spirit Airlines Complaints 13 Nov 17, 2013 10:08 AM
Customer Service American Airlines is the worst! txchampaign American Airlines Complaints 11 May 27, 2010 2:51 AM
Frontier Airlines is probably the worst instantonton Frontier Airlines Complaints 1 May 25, 2008 2:31 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Worst travel experience i've ever had, Courtesy of American Airlines Namas1982 American Airlines Complaints 1 Jan 25, 2008 5:41 AM