Customer Service
COMPLAINT: American Airlines Nightmare - Gate Agents

Old Dec 24, 2006, 11:25 PM

If you would like to be treated like cattle, insulted, lied to and treated with the most vile disrespect by boarding agents then fly on American Airlines.

The worst traveling experience I've ever had in all my years of flying, compliments of AA.

NEVER FLY AMERICAN AIRLINES.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Dec 26, 2006, 5:14 PM
Admin

Hi zebu,

I understand your need to vent, but please try to keep your complaints as objective, descriptive, and constructive as possible.

Thanks,
Andres
Old Dec 28, 2006, 3:17 AM

I agree with Andres. Please keep comments as objective as possible. What specifically irritated and made you feel like cattle?
AA boards by group numbers that best suit weight and balance for the aircraft. They have assigned seating. Maybe the cattle were the passengers in line with boarding cards reading group 5 while boarding groups 1and 2.