COMPLAINT: Wrongful payment for to large a carryon AC 502 Oct 18

Old Jan 19, 2016, 5:40 PM
Shimmy Shimmy is offline

Join Date: Jan 2016

The ticket agent in Chicago claimed that my carry-on was too large. It was not over-packed, but it did not fit into the "carry-on tester" completely, one wheel stuck out partially, that was due to the fact that I could not fit the bag into the "tester" 100% straight. I complained to Air Canada, I sent them confirmation from the luggage manufacturer, as well as pictures verifying that the suitcase was within the airline guidelines and requesting a refund. The negative answers that I received from the airline, did not once argue the points I made, they just made a point of stating the airline rules numerous times, yet not specifically relating to the proof I submitted.
I attached the original letter sent to AC, but I did not attach their responses.

Baggage Problems Forced to Check CarryOn, Baggage Lost on NYE PDXJen503 Baggage Problems 1 Jan 8, 2015 12:33 AM
payment confirmation Kaushal Kumar Ojha Other Airline Complaints 0 Aug 16, 2013 2:44 PM
Reservations Website problems - payment issue MSP Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Feb 8, 2012 9:09 AM