COMPLAINT: Paid a fortune for Bereavement flight

Old May 31, 2016, 9:43 PM
RickW RickW is offline

Join Date: May 2016

I just got back from a bereavement flight. I booked in hurry not knowing that I could get a bereavement discount if I looked. My niece paid $420 return for her flight on Westjet. I paid $510 one way for my flight. When I got back and heard about the bereavement policy I called Air Canada and they said it was too late. I couldn't get a discount / partial refund or anything. I was just out of luck because I wasn't smart enough to take care of this in advance. Now for a bereavement flight I was in no condition to try to think things out. I just think they took advantage of me and my state of mind. Simply not fair. And their statement to me is simply too bad. I'm out of luck.

#aircanada, #bereavement, #ripoff

Reservations compassion for bereavement samk Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Mar 9, 2016 2:44 PM
Customer Service Bereavement Lornik United Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 15, 2012 11:17 PM
Reservations 6 month extension on unused paid flight Hourvitz Southwest Airlines Complaints 4 Mar 1, 2012 11:12 PM
Volaris, paid for but no flight, no refund Speakoutpierre Other Airline Complaints 0 Dec 13, 2011 12:09 AM
Flight booked and paid on iberia.com not honored drhongjiang Iberia Complaints 1 Jul 9, 2011 9:42 PM