Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: missed the plane to my marriage thanks air canada

Old Dec 19, 2016, 3:23 PM

I booked air canada first time in 30 years and I informed them that i would be bringing a third bag for humanitarian to cuba..when i contacted the call center I asked to make sure it was on my boarding pass and weight allotment

my daughter and her boyfriend also did same thing

on Dec 17 we got to the line 100 minutes before take off due to bad weather conditions and park and fly late pick up

the woman acting on my ticket told me my ticket did not state i could bring the third suitcase and I asked her to double check or to contact a superior and she argued with me..I said finally as I saw time was coming close that I was getting nowhere with here and stated I would pay the extra money close to 1000 dollars and make a grievance after. not once was I nasty to the woman
She told me I could not and at 6;56 am was told i could not make the boarding of plane leaving at 8am

we then went to customer service at same airport and the aircanada employee there stated she saw the extra baggage stated on the ticket, and said the first worker would not have been able to see it...how can this be?

I now have tickets on Dec 21 had to pay over 400 dollars more so I can be at my wedding Dec 22...they could not even waive the charge and told me I must file a grievance and wait 28 days for return communication.

there are 12 other people in Cuba down for the celebration and here I sit in Burlington Ontario. I am self employed and believe in customer service...this is one of the biggest mockeries I have heard of and in fact i can show documentation for everything
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook