COMPLAINT: Missing stroller and missing carseat

Old Mar 1, 2017, 11:58 PM
conschoi conschoi is offline

Join Date: Mar 2017

first of all, i am really disappointed and mad about the service air canada provided.

So, here is what i have been went thru

i took a flight from yvr to yyc with my wife and an infant, which we have our stroller and car seat with us. we checked in our car seat with special care like always, and have our stroller check in with at the gate. the baggage check in agent sticked the baggage tag onto the stroller handle where is hiden by the stroller cover , and yet she claims its ok, it will be on the same flight and will bring it to the gate regardless the tag are visible. so i said ok. and then when i check in to the gate, i specificly tell the ground crew the tag is hiden inside the cover. the ground crew guy didnt even pay attention to check where the tag is located. and told me it will arrive at the destination at the gate. So i said ok then.
however when i arrive YYC at 1140am , i waited at the gate for about 20 mins after all the passenger has left the aircraft . the pilot showed up and ask what am i waiting for , so i told him the story, and he was nice enough to check it out by going down the stairs at the gate , where he couldn't locate my stroller as well. Then he told me , it might have went thru oversized luggage, which i then found the stroller there. however i was expecting to see my car seat at the over size luggage which did not show up after 45 mins. only my luggage from the belt has arrived. And then i tried to go to the luggage service where has about 15 people waiting in line with no one inside the counter , when i try to approach to a crew member they either tells you the customer service are over there or they turned they back on me. after running around for another 30mins, i had to give up and leave with my wife and an infant without a car seat at 130am. which is ridiculous.
And the worse part is when i try to file a compliant at the hot line , she said the compliant / customer service has no longer exists. And i have to type all these crap because the stupid worst customer service airline in the world has no courtesy to listen to customer complaint on the phone??? Yet aircanada claim its the biggest airline in canada ?? I say Aircanada has the ****test customer service ever.

Baggage Problems Missing baggage jacpaul Other Airline Complaints 0 Jan 26, 2016 4:31 PM
Baggage Problems Missing baggage gholt Southwest Airlines Complaints 15 Aug 11, 2015 10:53 AM
Customer Service Luggage missing Tcynthia Air France Complaints 9 Mar 17, 2013 9:12 PM
Missing Miles e105 Etihad Guest Complaints 0 May 28, 2012 1:51 AM