COMPLAINT: My Holy War Against Air Canada

Old Sep 16, 2017, 1:57 AM
Charles Nwaozuzu Charles Nwaozuzu is offline

Join Date: Sep 2017

Hello there,

I flew to Scotland to have our wedding, which of course went well... coming back on the 7th of September, I couldn't find my luggage! I had sleepless nights, and little or nothing to wear to work (as most of my work clothes were in the missing baggage. hmmm... I have resorted to the media to air my complaints, not for popularity, but to bring Air Canada to some level of accountability.

Air Canada has lost my baggage! its been 8 days now, and still nothing. I have called and called the baggage services, and they aren't helpful. Now Air Canada has resorted to not replying my messages - a big signal that they do not care about what the their clients face! I mean I had all my stuff in that bag... more painful is the fact that our wedding dress was in there!! the management know about my missing items, and yet they say nothing. please help me re-post this message on every media handle: facebook, twitter, instagram, etc... till the management of air Canada has been brought to full accountability!.

I know people lose their baggage, and it seem to be a normal occurrence with Air Canada, or with most airline. People will not speak up about this growing trend because they slap you with $1500 CAD, and nobody is asking questions! The things I have lost is worth more than any financial compensation they can offer. Any investigation to stop missing baggage is welcomed.

The fact that you haven't lost a luggage does not mean it wont happen to you someday. I want to be able to fly, and not worry about if I will get my luggage after every flight! this messes up everything. Since I lost my baggage, and an official complaint filed, we have not gotten a simple courtesy phone call, to ask how we are faring! If the my missing baggage was all I had in life, it means I have lost my life's earnings, and all I have in this life. But instead, they are simply focused on making money, and ripping people off valuable possessions.

I told them I was going to start a media storm about this mal-treatment, and they think I am joking. but I need your help In helping me make some noise!!!!!!!!!!! let's make so much noise that the senior management will be drawn to these complaints, and do something about this. Why should we ever have to fly, and end up losing material possessions? is there a "cabal" stealing people's luggage by random selection? Only the good Lord knows. Now this is my holy war against this form of thievery!

Thank you.

Charles Okparaku Nwaozuzu.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Jan 10, 2018, 6:46 PM
kseagrove kseagrove is offline

Join Date: Jan 2018

Complain to CTA, email the CEO and the rest of upper management, include names if you have them.
Share your story as much as you can.
Check out my page on Facebook - Make Air Canada Responsible.
Together we can make them answer for the way they treat people.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Never again air canada! Never again! rocoppola Air Canada Complaints 0 Aug 29, 2016 8:57 PM
Check-in / Boarding AC Flt. #714...NEVER AGAIN ON AIR CANADA! leatherneck Air Canada Complaints 2 Jul 29, 2012 5:54 AM
Baggage Problems How does Air Canada get away with this?? hulosh Air Canada Complaints 4 Feb 2, 2009 8:11 AM