COMPLAINT: Email Address of Air Canada higher employees?

Old Jan 14, 2009, 1:57 AM
Elysiumfl Elysiumfl is offline

Join Date: Jan 2009

Does anyone know the email addresses of any employees of Air Canada high up in the company? Or anyway to obtain these email addresses? I would like to know my email complaints are going to someone who may be able to do something about the situation.

Old Jan 14, 2009, 2:14 PM
abutterfinger25 abutterfinger25 is offline
US Department of Transportation Employee

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Washington Metro Area

Elysiumfl:

Any e-mail complaint you send to "higher-ups" will only be funneled back to customer service for handling. Although it might have a higher priority.

If you want, you can file you complaint with my office and we will forward to our liason at Air Canada.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 11:22 PM
J Guinn J Guinn is offline

Join Date: Feb 2009

Complain only in writing directly to their head office. If you ever have a complaint against Air Canada, make sure in your first complaint letter, that you demand compensation.

In 95% of the cases thy will say no to your demand. If the say no, go directly to the Canadian Transportation agency website for air travel complaints and file a formal complaint http://forms.cta-otc.gc.ca/pta-atc/form_eng.cfm Do not start to negotiate. The CTA only wants to hear from you after you have tried to negotiate with AC. Your negotiation should be very brief, just one letter, with a large demand for compensation. Do not accept mediation or negotiations from the CTA or from AC, just continue the formal CTA complaint process.

If Air Canada tries to negotiate after you file the complaint with the CTA, do not accept negotiation. The only reason they try to negotiate with you is that they will offer you something less than you are legally entitled. Also they only negotiate to delay the process of you obtaining compensation. The AC lawyers try to justify their existence to senior management by saying they saved $n by negotiating a low settlement in comparison to what the CTA would have ruled on the matter according to AC's own tariffs.

There have been many cases where an AC customer complains to AC personnel, and the AC person looses their temper or gets mad. Once this happens, all of the other AC staff in the area come to support their fellow member. Consequently, when the others come, if you do not start to apologize, and say you have made a mistake, you'll find yourself removed from the flight, maybe from the airport and potentially from all further AC flights too. All of the employees stick together, and they know if your complaint is true and successful, they will probably loose their job.

Go read all of the complaints against Air Canada at the Canadian Transportation Agency website.

The final word of advice is get names, addresses, phone numbers and emails of least 4 or more witnesses to the incident. AC will always find 3 or more employees to file statements with the CTA that will support their position. The AC lawyers are professionals and prepare written statements for the employees to sign. AC never admits fault or error.

Air Canada has lots of friends in the CTA, and the CTA will rule against you, less you have witness statements supporting your side of the storey. The burden of proof is upon the passenger, not AC.
Old May 5, 2015, 8:04 AM
newman78 newman78 is offline

Join Date: May 2015

Wish I had read some of these postings before my experience today wit AC. I was 2.5hrs early for my flight and the agent was new at the job and was asking me to produce my visa to UAE my final destination. I told her I didn't need a visa as a Canadian citizen to visit UAE plus I had a work entry visa valid for years. Her colleague jump in and quickly escalated the situation and took my passport to a manager who then systematically delayed me intentionally till I miss my flight. The lack of customer service I received is shocking. Even more shocking was the way the manager handled the situation I guess its true what they say. " its all start from the top down"
Old Jul 7, 2015, 3:56 PM
A320FAN A320FAN is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by newman78 View Post
Unless the UAE and Canada have straightened things out on bilateral Air agreements, the UAE have imposed multiple restrictions on citizens from Canada. One of the restrictions includes the need to have visas and they are/were charging a higher rate to Canadian citizens.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 9:03 AM
Roms47159 Roms47159 is offline

Join Date: Aug 2015

Wish I had read some of these postings before my experience today wit AC.
เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์

Customer Service I can't call Customer Service, I have to email???? alex American Airlines Complaints 2 May 6, 2008 8:53 AM