Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Rude baggage supervisor

Old Mar 15, 2010, 8:44 AM

My husband and two small children were headed to Seattle (which they nver made it) They had bording passes which were stand by's he checked the one bag in and went on to the next step. He waited to see if there were any seats left and there were none. He went to ask what can he do about his bag they said they would send for it (which they forgot to do ).So the next day he went back and he was told about the two flights a day and what time the bag would arrive which was 6:00 pm . It was only 8:30am at the time so I called the baggage department and spoke to a supervisor who was very rude when I was trying to ask questions. I was givien the wrong info and I had to pay 60.00 bucks for my damage bag was brought to my front door . I just bought this bag Friday and it was returned Sunday night.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Mar 15, 2010, 8:56 AM
Former Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Why would you have to pay to have the bag delivered? Curious too, why the family didn't make it to SEA. Did you get a refund on the tickets? Also, I hope you made a claim for your damaged bag.

In what way was the employee rude? What info were you given that was wrong? So many questions and so little answers.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 6:53 PM

Did you get the name of the employee in their baggage office? If you did, send in a complaint. Note the names, flights, times, etc. File a damaged bag claim (wheels and pull handles can't be claimed according to most airlines).

It is unusual you were charged $60 for the bag to be delivered. Do you live a long distance away from the airport?

Why was the bag checked before he knew if he even was going to get on the plane? Usually they will gate-check the bag for stand-by's.

As the Judge says, many unanswered questions.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 12:06 AM

Why standy-by, i have used a friends buddy pass before, wondering if that is how they were traveling (will never do that again...wasn't worth the headache of not getting on full planes)
Old Jul 6, 2011, 5:13 AM

where is my baggage from flight 881, on July 5, 2011. My name is Matipuyuat Khus and I want this settled by noon the 6th of July 2011. I'll take the cash right up front to buy the medicne, clothes, tolietries, shoes, and numerous other private items. Someone better call me soon of I'll open a can of worms that I don't think you will like. Respectivelly Submitted. Matipuyuat Khus
Old Jul 6, 2011, 4:57 PM

Mati, try filing a complaint with the airline. This site isn't the airline.