COMPLAINT: Stuck on the plan.

Old May 25, 2011, 12:31 AM
justinmsimpson14 justinmsimpson14 is offline

Join Date: May 2011

I was on a flight from anchorage to kodiak and we boarded the plane on time but then they had to fix a mechanical problem after the made us all board. We had to wait for the mechanic to show up and do his job. At this point we were 30 minutes behind schedule. They fix the problem and wew were on our way, we started to taxi and got to the runway and the caption came over the intercom and said there was an indicator light on so we had to go bad to the gate and wait yet again for the mechanic to clear us to take off. I am still sitting on this plane waiting to go to kodiak which I have been trying to do for 2 days now. They are not responsible for the weather but come on, you have a packed flight and you don't check this kind of stuff before you board us. I have been on this plane for almost an hour and a half and I'm still waiting.

Old Jan 27, 2012, 4:38 AM
playmaker playmaker is offline
Alaska Air Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Join Date: Aug 2011

well sorry you were stuck on the plane for so long..better being safe than sorry. You don't want your plane to break down in the air or at a airport that doesn't have the people to fix your plane.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Lufthansa - my wife is stuck what can I do?? woutver Lufthansa Complaints 5 May 11, 2011 1:50 PM
Customer Service 16 Year old stuck for 5 hours perkinsrm Customer Service 6 Apr 25, 2010 11:39 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked family of 5 stuck at new york for over 24 hrs jawedsawani Delta Air Lines Complaints 9 Jan 7, 2009 12:48 AM