Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Stuck on the plan.

Old May 25, 2011, 12:31 AM

I was on a flight from anchorage to kodiak and we boarded the plane on time but then they had to fix a mechanical problem after the made us all board. We had to wait for the mechanic to show up and do his job. At this point we were 30 minutes behind schedule. They fix the problem and wew were on our way, we started to taxi and got to the runway and the caption came over the intercom and said there was an indicator light on so we had to go bad to the gate and wait yet again for the mechanic to clear us to take off. I am still sitting on this plane waiting to go to kodiak which I have been trying to do for 2 days now. They are not responsible for the weather but come on, you have a packed flight and you don't check this kind of stuff before you board us. I have been on this plane for almost an hour and a half and I'm still waiting.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jan 27, 2012, 4:38 AM
Alaska Air Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

well sorry you were stuck on the plane for so long..better being safe than sorry. You don't want your plane to break down in the air or at a airport that doesn't have the people to fix your plane.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook