Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Booking Office Manila.

Old Sep 22, 2018, 2:49 AM

I visited the Cathay Pacific booking in Makati, Manila on Friday 7th Septemberto change the return flight date to U.K.due illness. Because my ticket was booked through an agent I was unable to do this online.To get to this office I had to fly to Manila from General Santos City.
On arrival at the office at 12.10pm I found it was closed.As my return flight to General Santos City was booked on the following day (Saturday) I had to change my return flight and stay in a hotel over the weekend. The extra expences incurred by me because of the unscheduled office closure cost me in excess of 10,000 peso's
I complained to Cathay Pacific about the inconvenience and expences their failure to provide a proper service had caused.
Their only comment was that the telephone numbers were published and I had the opportunity to call this to check if the opening times.
The stated that they had reviewed my complaint and whilst they offered an apology they refused to compensate me for the extra expences incurred.
I believe they failed to provide a proper service and should compensate me for the extra.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook