SkyMiles Complaints

Frequent Flyer Program
Misled while purchasing then lied to by Supervisor

Old Jan 6, 2016, 5:25 AM
Feedurhed Feedurhed is offline

Join Date: Jan 2016

What in the world just happened to me? Iím Platinum and my husband is Gold. We just booked a trip to Europe using FF miles. While booking I couldnít select an Economy Comfort seat for either me or my husband. I called Delta BEFORE purchasing and they said I had to buy the tickets then they would move up me and up to one companion (as usual). So I purchase the ticket WHILE ON THE PHONE. After some humming and hawing we get put on hold. They return and say thereís a NEW POLICY and Iím now downgraded to my husbands status for seats. Are you kidding me? I called back the next day and talked to a supervisor who patronized me like I was a noob. She even tried to tell me there were no EC seats on my flights. Iím looking at the seating charts! Iím so disgusted with Delta I canít see straight. The call ended with her saying, ďyour flights are a long way away, just wait and seeĒ. OMG, when has that ever worked with decent seats? They wonít even give me the EC seat and let my husband buy one. Weíre both locked into coach with no other options. What moron is coming up with this stuff? Nearly 40 years and 700K lifetime miles and Iím searching KAYAK as we speak instead of Delta.com. I guess loyalty is a one way street in Atlanta.

Reservations Racket to make you pay for purchasing ticket with UA agent (for $25) Jill Tucker United Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 27, 2015 1:21 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Lied to and misled kelb Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Feb 19, 2012 3:24 PM
Customer Service Blatantly Lied To by Supervisor wendypel Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Oct 7, 2008 4:24 AM