Reservations
COMPLAINT: Awards Travel Screwing

Old Jun 22, 2016, 6:22 PM
Billyblueeyes Billyblueeyes is offline

Join Date: Jun 2016

I went online to book some vacation flights using my Skymiles. During the booking there was an option that read if for any reason you need to cancel and have your miles put back into your bank, just pay this fee. So I paid the fee.
The fee was money that went to Allianz Travel Insurance. I paid the fee as I have a very fast changing work schedule. Well because of work I had to cancel and you know what that fee I paid would only cover me if I died or was seriously ill. Delta now wants to charge me $150 per ticket to cancel and load the miles back into my account. What a misleading RIPOFF. Delat should be ashamed at how they hooked up with Allianz and then screw the crap out of their frequent flyer travelers.

Malaysian Airlines Screwing me over mohan_6_6 Malaysian Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 3, 2014 4:46 AM
HELP! Malaysia Airlines is screwing me over tek Malaysian Airlines Complaints 8 Aug 20, 2014 3:50 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Ticket cancelled ! Screwing up our Christmas ! Laffy American Airlines Complaints 4 Dec 23, 2009 5:25 AM
ATA: Screwing a Volunteer Bump lankforj Other Airline Complaints 0 Jan 18, 2008 5:14 PM