Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Ticket cancelled without information

Old Jul 27, 2016, 9:09 AM

This is to concern regarding Passenger name: Mrs. Naresh Sethi, Airline PNR: 5EGI63 & GDS PNR: GMORAB, The ticket was booked on 26th April online on Goibibo Website and according to the conversation the ticket segments were cancelled on 04th or 05th May by Delta Airline and as per their records Passenger had called to cancel the ticket. The passenger did not make any such call or no one from the family member also did make the call.

The airline cancelled the ticket without any information.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off