In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Drunk and pill taking attendant Marni Seidel

Old Sep 7, 2016, 10:38 PM
takemehome takemehome is offline

Join Date: Sep 2016

I was flying on a Delta from base back home as I am in the Navy. I noticed a flight attendant in an argument with an elderly man in first class shortly after takeoff. When I later walked by this flight attendant to wait for the restroom she was taking pills in the galley area and she wreaked of booze. Was I being punked? I wish, but no this flight attendant was clearly not fit for duty. I asked another flight attendant for the drunk ones name and she said Marni Seidel. I said, "Excuse me ma'am are you ok?". She put her hand on my shoulder and said "I'm just fine sailor, what are you doing when we land" and proceeded to pucker her lips. I told her I was a married man and was going home after a submarine tour. I was quite offended. Is this the behavior of a professional? Who do I need to speak with at Delta to get this woman some help? Thank you.

very offensive

In-flight Issue called put not drunk matthewfoltz American Airlines Complaints 2 Mar 22, 2013 8:08 PM
In-flight Issue Flight attendant called TSA & cops for taking daughter to restroom Nicolew3 Southwest Airlines Complaints 7 Aug 29, 2012 7:06 PM
In-flight Issue Drunk Delta employee justwondering Delta Air Lines Complaints 24 Nov 16, 2009 8:08 AM
Customer Service A power drunk FA and the poor man Butch Cassidy Slept Here Delta Air Lines Complaints 9 Jul 16, 2009 3:58 AM