Reservations
COMPLAINT: Delta Changed my Reservation

Old Jun 17, 2016, 1:47 AM
YouAreIt YouAreIt is offline

Join Date: Jun 2016

I booked my flights in February 2016 for my trip from Vancouver to Phoenix in end of June. I had done my research to make sure to find the best deal. It was a flight from Vancouver to Seattle then to Phoenix. 3 weeks prior to my trip Delta cancelled the Vancouver to Seattle flight and put me on a 3 hr earlier flight from Vancouver to Utah with just a 40 minute connection time to Phoenix.

I do not understand why I planned 4 months in advance to find the correct flights only to find out the airlines changed it all. I asked Delta that what happens if my flight is delayed into Utah by 30 minutes and I miss my connecting flight. !

They said that they can refund my ticket but how am I going to find a price 3 week before my trip at the price that I paid in Feb !

I wonder what happens if I were to call Delta 3 weeks before my trip and decide to change my trip.

#changedflights

Check-in / Boarding Lost Reservation and Changed reserved seats tabasom Etihad Airways Complaints 7 Dec 25, 2015 5:30 PM
Reservations UA changed our reservation with no cause jophes United Airlines Complaints 1 Aug 17, 2012 11:20 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delta changed the amount of the promised voucher sweetpea2011 Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 1, 2011 7:20 PM
Reservations Reservation Changes, Delta UGH goldfastback Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Jan 19, 2009 7:12 AM
Reservations they didn't honor the reservation and changed price sarah z American Airlines Complaints 1 May 7, 2008 12:56 AM