COMPLAINT: Flight delayed -> Baggage Problem -> Customer Service issue.

Old Jul 7, 2016, 1:52 PM
aman1782 aman1782 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2016

I was traveling with my wife from Dublin to Boston and Boston to Dublin back.

I have not experienced anything good with Delta Airline.

1. Our flight was delayed on 25 th June from Dublin to Boston via New York. My wife is celiac and we requested gluten free food for her. She have not got any food to eat in flight as Delta confused her dietary requirement with vegan rather gluten free vegetarian. Moreover, We were 6 - 7 hours late. she haven't eaten anything for more than 13-14 hours.

2. We were, Promised at JFK that we will get transport to Portsmouth as we will be very late by the time flight will reach to Boston. However, when we reached Boston. The Desk Agent was really rude and she just denied to support in any way. And said, Delta is not responsible for you anymore.

3. I would have forgotten above, however when We travelled from Boston to JFK on 1st July. Our luggage was delayed. And, I was promised at service desk that it will be delivered by 2 am. I understand flights got cancelled that night. I was expecting it to be delivered by next morning flight. However, even if my baggage received airport @ 9:00 am, 2nd July. I received it on 3 rd July. And, when I called customer care. They were not helpful rather rude like it was my fault.

4. When we flying back last Tuesday, 5th July 2016 from JFK to Dublin via 10:22 pm flight. I went to Information desk just to ask a simple question about the duty free stuff we bought from DFS, that where I will receive that. The senior Delta staff replied very rudely that he does not know. Okay fine I am went back. Then when we were boarding. Therefore, I asked another guy where I will get my stuff I bought. The guy didn't reply at all. I asked again, so he firmly said: inside without making any eye contact. After that when I was boarding , I asked the same senior guy what is your name? (Note : His name batch is turned downward and not visible) . The guy replied 'you don't need my name, you want to board or not.' , I have ask politely three times ' Could you please tell me your name ' and he threatened me that he will not allow me to board if I asked him one more time. I feel like he will beat me if I ask him once more time.

Is that Delta Airline treat customers with abusing language ?

Please feel free to contact me if you need any other details.

Thanks

baggageproblem, customerservice issue., flightdelayed

Customer Service Delayed luggage with meds in. Holiday ruined due to very poor customer service! Kirsty Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Nov 15, 2015 11:23 AM
Baggage Problems Alitalia Baggage issue and customer relations fiasco Kish Alitalia Complaints 2 Jul 29, 2012 10:51 AM
Customer Service Delayed flight, missed flight, poor customer service AzraTucker United Airlines Complaints 2 Apr 10, 2012 2:57 PM
Berlin baggage issue and Delta's miserable customer service jlg22_2000 Air Berlin Complaints 2 Dec 23, 2010 1:46 AM
Customer Service Problem with flight, baggage checked late, rude supervisor ragnhild Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 19, 2007 1:59 AM